Bringing home outdoorsPosted: June 20, 2011
Our house grew with the warm weather. Isn’t that amazing. We now gain about 500 extra square feet of living space in the warmer months between the patio and sun porch. It’s lovely, but you know what that means another space to fill with great furniture we don’t have and interesting design. Having part of my family over for an impromptu Father’s Day Barbecue put us into high-gear, but not everything can be solved with willpower. So, here’s a plan of where we would like to take our patio and sun porch spaces.
1. Scroll bracket: Terrain– $18.
2. Boxwood- I just love it! We’ve planted about five of them in our new backyard space!
3. Reed Large hurricane Crate & Barrel– $29.95
4. Pation Chair: Lowes– $200- for a set of two chairs and two decorative pillows.
5. Outdoor Wicker Stacking Armchair: Pier 1- $79.95
6. Amazon Dreams Pitcher: Anthropologie-$59.
7. Allen & Roth rectangular Table: Lowes– $298.
8. Awning Stripe Cloth Table Cloth: Anthropologie– $88.
9. Round Mood Table: Urban Home– $179
10. Candlestick Small: Urban Home-$17.99
11. Catina Sectional: Urban Home– $699