Springtime at TerrainPosted: May 17, 2011
This store speaks for itself. They have beautiful, pretty, vintage things. I want their things in my home. Terrain’s goal is to transform the local garden center into a celebration of nature- merging house and garden to create an experience for the senses. I love everything about it.
Here are a few of my favorite pieces for spring.
1. Small Ash Wood Cutting Board- $18
2. Green & Glass Cabinet- $3,104
3. Carpenter’s Table- $1,598
4. 7.4 oz. Weck Set of 4- $18
5. Nesting Measuring Cups- $38
6. Simon Pearce Brookfield Pie Dish- $80
7. Harvest Napkins- $20
8. Distressed Wood Cabinet- $3,100
9. Mirror- unknown