Fine FridayPosted: March 4, 2011
When the grass turns from brown to green it’s dress-wearing time. From late-May to October I live in dresses. It’s hard to catch me in anything else. A dress is the single most comfortable thing I own and the best part…it’s easy. There’s no coordinating. Anthropologie’s spring catalog showed up in my mailbox this week, thank you! And it got me in the dress mindset. I can’t wait to pack up my sweaters, boots, and wintery-stuff and pull out my peep-toes!
Here’s a look at what I want in my closet this spring and summer.
1. Cornellian Dress- $328- Anthropologie
2. Colette Dress- $69.50- J.Crew
3. Fountain of Youth Dress- $128- Anthropologie
4. Flounced Gingham Dress-$298- Anthropologie- Darn you, Anthro. This is quite perfect.
5. 3/4 Sleeve Utility Shirtdress- $69.50- The Loft
6. Incorporated Dress- $118- Anthropologie
7. Twisted Stripe Dress- $198- Anthropologie
Happy Friday + Weekend!