I mentioned here that we are searching for a new media center and yes, we are still undecided and searching. When we started looking we made the decision not to purchase a “living room set.” We didn’t want the matchy-matchy side tables, coffee table and media center. So, that means we are searching for pieces that don’t match, but still go well together. We are also looking for pieces we love. Tall order, I know. Here is what I have found in my online shopping spree for living room accent tables- yeah, let’s call them that!
1. Merritt End Table- Arhaus- Sale $100
2. Antwerp End Table- Arhaus- Sale $299
3. Ono Cube- Crate & Barrel- Sale $149
4. Parsons End Table- West Elm- $199
5. Spool Accent Table- Crate & Barrel-$199
6. Atacama Side Table- Crate & Barrel- $399
What do you think? Are we crazy for not doing the “set” thing, or are we making the right decision?