As we inch closer and closer to finishing our kitchen my mind is racing with ways to dress it up and add pops of color. What better time to be in this phase than spring! I’m a seasons kind of girl. I love them and I love the change they bring. I’m ready for spring. I’m ready to bring my spring and summer clothes out of hiding and put my winter clothes away to hibernate.
Here’s what I have my eye on to dress up my kitchen this spring!
1. 5-piece Parker Bowl Set from Crate & Barrel- Not only do these bowls add lots of color, but they are perfect mixing bowls and with 5 sizes to choose from you won’t need anything else.
2. Ruffle Platter from Crate & Barrel- I know it’s white, but it’s just too adorable not love.
3. Appellation Utensil Jar from Anthropologie- A utensil holder is a great way to add color to your kitchen. This one is available in spring green, yellow, blue and turquoise.
4. Baking Dishtowel from Crate & Barrel- It’s no secret how much I love to bake. This retro-inspired dish towel is perfect for bringing cool color into your kitchen.
5. Pizza Plate from Crate & Barrel- Making, Baking and Grilling up pizza is one of our favorite things to do no matter what time of year it is.
6. Nifty Napkins from Anthropologie- Are you a cloth napkin person? If so, these are the perfect napkins for you. They are big and they bring beautiful color into your kitchen or dining room.
As spring gets closer and moves into summer I’m sure there will be a lot more color to be found!