2010 turned 2011Posted: January 27, 2011
Aside from this week being crazy busy (I hate saying that, like no one else is busy), we are feeling a bit loser-esque for not getting any more work done on the great kitchen (laundry, bathroom, hall) redo of 2010 turned into 2011. That’s right. Pretty much nada. Marshall did finish laying the backboard on the floor in the laundry/hall area. So, needless to say we are looking forward to an awesome weekend of work. I know, again. So lame.
Anyway here is what we have left to do in Casa Statt’s Great Kitchen Redo 2010 turned 2011:
- finish tiling back hall/laundry area
- tile backsplash
- trim and shoe-molding for the hall, laundry room, bathroom, kitchen and dining room
- crown molding in the dining room, kitchen, laundry area
- painting- finishing painting laundry and bathroom molding white and paint laundry room and back hall
- sofit molding
- window trim/molding in kitchen
- install wood floor in kitchen
So…that’s still a pretty good list. We are aiming to finish this all by the end of February. So I need everyone to pull your hand away from your mouse and cross your fingers for us. I can’t wait to share all of the after photos, but most of all I can’t wait to pick up a book again, drink tea in the afternoon, go for walks…and oh pay attention to the rest of our spaces.