Happy New YearPosted: January 1, 2011
Are you one to write resolutions? I’ve always thought about them, but never have written one down. Don’t get me wrong I make goals for myself, almost daily. I guess you could say that I don’t relay on the New Year to make resolutions, or goals- change is apart of my everyday life. I thought this year would be a good time to make a few resolutions with my husband. Write down some of our shared and personal goals to keep us in check throughout the year. Here are a few that are on our minds:
- Travel- Visit a new village, city and state, maybe even a new country
- Practice, practice, practice photography (R)
- Print wedding photos (from our awesome Photographer- Matt) and hang them up around our home
- Start painting again (M)
- Finish the kitchen, back entry way and guest bathroom
- Late winter house project: Empty all remaining boxes in the guest room, office and basement. Then organize and use our space as it should be and not as a holding spot!
- Spring/Summer house project: Patio!
- Be Happy: We have each other and our families- a lot to be happy about!
- Mind, Body and Soul: Find healthy balance and exercise, smile, and de-stress in our own ways and together.
- Keep blogging as long as I enjoy it!