ReclaimedPosted: September 2, 2010
I am seeing more and more reclaimed and driftwood home decor accessories than ever and I am so happy. Obviously a room full of this would be way too much and transport you to the era of wood paneling or the Adirondacks, but in splashes I love the texture and warmth reclaimed, natural or driftwood can bring to a space.
1. Wooden Calendar $29.99 at shopurbanhome.com. This just might just have to be someone’s birthday or Christmas gift. I think it’s great for warming up an office.
2. Driftwood Mirror- $199.00 at Crate and Barrel. While the price is pretty steep for gluing some dried out floating wood together, this would definitely add interest to an entryway or hallway.
3. Teak Root Settee- $399.99 at shopurbanhome.com. This is a smaller yet more affordable version of the bench that I LOVE at Arhaus.
4. 3 Piece Acacia Bowl and Servers Set- $34.95 at Crate and Barrel. Something about serving salad out of a wooden bowl that makes me feel more green or at peace with the earth.
5. Nibble Bowl- $10.95 at Crate and Barrel. It’s just cute!
6. Solid Teak Sphere- $39.00 at shopurbanhome.com. One or two of these spheres would contrast well in a glass hurricane vase.